Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chasing Illusions

I used to do it.  It made me miserable.  Tons of people do it.  It makes them miserable, too.  A lot of us present illusions.  I try not to.  What you see is what you get.  A total bastard with 13 centimetre oxter hairs (roughly 5 inch armpit hairs, for you Yanks), and
a 'tude that'll make you prefer to spend the rest of your life in a Turkish prison over spending another 5 minutes in the same room with me.

But I do like animals and plants.  I'm not quite vegetarian, still consume the much abused chicken on occasion (probably consume the equivalent of 6 or 7 chickens a year), and a wee bit of seafood.  I'll steal a sliver of the cats' fish, or slurp out the remaining wee bit of tuna or whatever from the can.  Yes, they get food grade fish meant for people.  After all, they ARE gods.  The Egyptians had it right, and I beg you to tell them different.  They sure as Hell ACT like they are.  They are not my cats.  I am their slave.