Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Am Enjoying Seeing The World Become Unravelled

Life shouldn't be like this.  You're born to be a debt slave in all the places where a monetary economy is used, and where a monetary economy is not used, you will be killed, and your resources stolen from you.

The victims of many nations are just as responsible as the perpetrators.  THE VICTIMS DIDN'T HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!  WAS IT REQUIRED BY LAW THAT YOU GET A CREDIT CARD OR BUY ON CREDIT, PERIOD?  DID YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT FACTORY FARMED STEAK, OR THAT HORMONE LADEN MILK FROM ABUSED COWS, OR WHATEVER?  DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THOSE TOXIC PHARMACEUTICALS?  DID YOU HAVE TO RIP OFF THE BUYER OF THE HOUSE YOU NO LONGER WANTED FOR AS MUCH AS YOU COULD?

And a lot of the 'victims' have the same mindset of the perpetrators.  Oh, if they could, how many would marry into the Rothschild or Rockefeller family, or what have you?

Me? No.  I'd rather have full sovereignty over myself, and I'd like to be able to sleep easy at night, and face what I've done easily after I cross over to the Otherside, all right?

It helps to have the knowledge to make those arseholes irrelevent.  ;^)