Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Didn't Spend One Cent On The Holidays

That's the way it's been for most of my adult life.  I think I spent a little bit for three years of it, and one of those years I just used the season to buy an impoverished friend an electric blanket she really needed.

It's a bogus holiday that's turned people into programmed consumer zombies.  And I didn't gain any weight, either.  I didn't cook a holiday dinner.  Why should I?  And why should I inconvenience myself by having or attending a party I consider just a waste of my time?  Why should I share any of my time.

I was accosted on a walk the other day.  I said it was OK for him to walk with me until my turnoff, then he invited me to a party of 'rich' people who would find me interesting.  I said NO!  What would be the point?  It's not like I'm for sale.  I have everything I need, and access to everything I want.  He also wanted me to wait for him at the park I was going to turn into, so he could meet me after he got his beer.

WHAT ABOUT 'NO' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????!!!!!!!

Then he tells me he's going to a function at a Catholic church near by, and gives me the time.

Me?  One who thinks the church is as evil as Khazaria II, known as the Rothschild fiefdom of Israel?  HAHAHA!  Yeah, riiiiiiiight.  And he's a breeder.  I told him already I can't stand crotch droppings, thinking they're worthless little parasites; not to mention he did not respect my 'space'.  Hope I never see him again.  I don't appreciate people attempting to hijack my time.  I'm also not really into breeders.  I'm philosophically opposed to the concept, not to mention that I think the procedure is disgusting, repulsive, and vomit inducing.  I think the same of small children.  I have enough issues wiping my own ass.  Why would I want to wipe someone else's.  And I really look forward to being drooled of puked on, you know?  NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'll let any more mortal flotsam garbage walk with me again.