Friday, December 2, 2011

The U.S. Government Sucks

That's reality.  And saying it makes me a terrorist?  A repressive regime that impoverishes it's one people and spreads genocide is good?  Uh huh.  And I have a bridge to sell you.

I say live free or die.  If you think life in slavery is Kosher, fine.  Have fun, ya bleemin' idiots!  And get away from me, while you're at it.

Now if everyone thought like that, that S.1867 'U.S. is a battlefield' bill wouldn't work.  But of course most will cave it.

So am I gonna be taken away for this blog?  Go right ahead, and get your guns ready.  I only got a pick axe or whatever I can throw at you, but hey!  At least I ain't gonna play your disgusting game, ya worthless, parasitic virii.

HOW CAN ANYONE SUPPORT THEIR OWN IMPRISONMENT?????!!!!!

Then I look around me.  People do it all the time.  In fact, they basically ASK for it.

Never mind.

Oh how, you ask?  Uh. . .credit card, crotch dropping, marriage contract, debt, buying a house that you don't really own because you CAN'T own it.  See how long you can keep it if you don't pay your property taxes.  The GOVERNMENT owns your land.  And don't forget about eminent domain, huh?

And while we're at it, 9/11 was a deliberate controlled demolition.  I knew that the second I saw it collapse in on itself.  And I'm not even a demolition expert or a physics major.