Friday, July 25, 2014

Telegenically Dead Palestinians And The Subversion Of Your Soul

http://www.zengardner.com/telegenically-dead-palestinians-subversion-soul/

And according to my personal experience, we asked for this.  I specifically remember asking for the traits in my life.  Not too rich, not too poor (Though I've been at ground zero a couple of times), not too pretty, not too ugly, able to build myself up, a stint in the music scene, adequate artist (I could have done so much better if I was willing to put in the time), writer, poet, and I was told I would not be in the major leagues, and also warned I would not be a happy camper; but I HELD MY GROUND AND STILL ASKED FOR THIS STUPID SOJOURN.  Why we are compelled to do this, I cannot recall; but I suspect ego.  We have something to prove.

All the world's a stage, and we play a part.  What do we think after we are through?  I'll probably be thinking that I'm glad it's over, and be glad I have no further use for these masochistic streaks.

On the other hand, what I read here is just SO DAMN WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IFN YOU'RE NOT PLANNING ON EATING IT, DON'T KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!