Monday, July 21, 2014

What Has Israel Every Done

http://www.rense.com/general96/whathasisr.html

Well, they did invent Indigo printers.  Great output when the machine is set up right, but the damn printers are the pickiest, most obnoxious things that have to have everything just so.  Also, the chemicals you need to run them and clean them rip up up.  I never want to see one of the damn things again.  Good nights on them were fun, but that was 20% of the time, and the chemicals ripped me up.  Both my lungs, and the skin on my hands.  I was certified shared-maintenance on the 5000 series.

And a lot of the techs from Israel were pretty cool.  I miss a couple of 'em.  Nati was hilarious, and would have been a hit with stand-up comedy.

And I swear!  The Ashkenazi banksters seem to be the most Anti-Semitic of all.  They seem out to get Israel (,which never should have been created as it was;) nuked to kingdom come, and take all the 'REAL' Jews of direct Hebrew (Sumerian/Babylonian?) decent out with the land.  Of course the worst of the worst won't be there.  Rothschilds, and the rest of the federal reserve won't be there, so. . .