Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Horrific Facts About Toxic Industrial Chicken

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/07/23/cheap-factory-farmed-chicken.aspx?e_cid=20140723Z1-USOnly_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20140723Z1-USOnly&et_cid=DM52468&et_rid=595478843


No animal deserves to be treated like this.  Chickens are pretty cool animals.  Very affectionate if you treat 'em right, and I admit it's the only animal I still eat, though.  I do NOT buy this, however.  I pay about $4.00 a pound, Trader Joe's minimally processed, non-factory farmed.  I am buying more now than I was a few months back, two pounds a week that I split up with the cats.

A whole ago, I was only eating halal Tandoori chicken when we ate out at a Sikh restaurant, but a couple of feline buddies got me into the Trader Joe's stuff, since not all of them are into it, and it was more than they wanted.  I got hooked on it, since it's sooooo damn good.  It doesn't have that horrible saline solution solution in it, and I even like it unseasoned.