Tuesday, June 18, 2013

VIDEO: Chinese Airport Worker Could Not Be Worse At His Job – If You Lose Your Baggage In China, Now You Know Why

http://investmentwatchblog.com/video-chinese-airport-worker-could-not-be-worse-at-his-job-if-you-lose-your-baggage-in-china-now-you-know-why/

I find the commentary of the video dude more amusing than anything.  Reminds me of the warehouse job I had for a couple of months.  MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 40 LBS.!

EXCUSE ME, BUT THAT DISASSEMBLED DESK IS 150 LBS.!!!!

It was all right.  I was working out at the time.  I couldn't handle the shrink wrapping, though.  I wasn't fast enough because of a sporadic back problem, painful steel toes, and a 5'6" chick doesn't do good shrink wrapping a 7' tall stack.  Boy, but could I stack a neat pallet.  Something I was told to do, then they didn't give me enough time in the chaos.  Glad that didn't work out.