Tuesday, June 25, 2013

APOCALYPSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS BECOMING UNVEILED!  JUT KEEP MY SOURCE UP AND CHECK THEM OUT WHENEVER YOU CAN!  EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS BEING CALLED OUT.  THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY IS TERRIFIED!  EVERYTHING THEY STRIVED FOR IS FALLING APART!

Glad I'm retired from life.  Glad I saw it for the crap it is, though it was necessary in order for me to reach my conclusions and become what I am today.

Hey, I did ask for it; though there are a few things I really wish didn't happen, and a couple of things I really wish I hadn't done, but oh well.  Then again there are also a few things I wish I HAD done, but that's another few 'I CAN BE SO STUPID'  moments.  If only this, if only that.  Can't change the past, though.

I guess it all worked out, as it was meant to be.  I couldn't imagine a better present for mine self. and I'm talking 'time'.