Friday, June 14, 2013

Personal Post Of No Concern To Anyone

Akashic Knowledge.

My familiar is home, and ecstatic.  He's bouncing off the walls in manic joy.  Sean went home and dropped by for a visit, making sure I'd still recognise him after all these years.  My life has become quite a bit more convenient, though I have a little work to do to get to where I'm going.  I'm waiting for the moment of devastation I have seen.  I'm waiting to be pushed over the cliff, and to be caught when I see no other way.

Lack of faith and having no recourse but to KNOW something because you've been shown it over and over again can be such a paradox.  But then there are the promises of one who only lied to me once for my own good, which has been so far fulfilled in ways that dreams may come.  There are two more things that must happen, then I will no longer be wanting anything else.

Okay, maybe three.