Sunday, June 23, 2013

I AM PISSED OVER BENG CENSORED!!!!!!!!!! SO I WILL SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, HERE!!!!!! ROXY IS DEAD!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKK7AXLOUNo

I mentioned she was dead, and I wouldn't have bred her; because that's what killed her, basically.


She was a wonderful horse, and she was killed, or should I say 'euthanised' after she got up from laying down and messed up her ligaments since she was preggers, and recovery wasn't likely.  She was in a lot of pain.  Hence I said I would NOT have bred a horse like Roxy. aka Whizards Baby Doll.  Complications happen, and I wouldn't have risked such a wonderful animal.

I don't know why I was censored.  Maybe Stacy agrees and it hurt her to read it, not that it was her horse.  She was the trainer, not the owner.  Still, I do NOT appreciate it, so I'll post it here.  Fook off, anyone who messes with me, 'cause I'll find another way!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole story of the death of one of the greatest horses that ever was:

http://stacywestfallhorseblog.com/2012/02/10/full-story-of-whizards-baby-doll-roxy-born-march-15-2001-died-feb-8-2012/