Saturday, December 1, 2012

ANOTHER LIST OF GMO-FRIENDLY COMPANIES TO BOYCOTT

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_26638.cfm

Oh, poo!  Nutro is a non-toxic cat food I can afford.  Can't give that up.  Everything for myself, yeah, but changing the cats' diet is out of the question.  Me bad.

But everything I buy for me, I CAN give up.  There's only a handful of items.  Gonna miss RubyKist veg juice.  Yoplait and Van Camp's too.  Damn!  Green Giant!  Oh well.  There are alternatives.  If I don't recognise the brand, it's probably OK?  I'll have to give my jarred mushrooms, dammit.  At least I can get good fresh ones.  A little more work, but I usually have all day.

THANK THE GODS FOR TRADER JOE'S.  They didn't support Proposition 37, but they didn't go against it, either.  They were just a fence sitter, but oh well.

BUY HOUSE BRANDS, DAMMIT!