Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Note On Eukanuba

They have their ingredient list real small on the canned cat food.  You virtually need a magnifying glass to read it.  I missed the TITANIUM DIOXIDE.  I only bought 9 cans at 33¢  piece.  The cats do like it, but it's TOXIC, AND I'M NEVER GONNA BUY A EUKANUBA PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!!

The pet food industry is probably aligned with the veterinary industry to make the animals sick so the vets get more business.

Oh well.  I can look on the bright side.  Same is being done with human crotch droppings.  The 'forced' vaccinations that one has to fight tooth and nail to get out of, the fast food, the processed food, the GMOs and have you seen the ingredients of the gum and candy?  Sucralose in addition to the sugar, all the shite with HFCS, and all that?

Unfortunately that shite kills so slow, and a lot of it helps make people even stupider than they were born to be, and I must admit, I'M ALLERGIC TO STUPID, DAMMIT!