Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Google Is Messing With My Stats

I see the hit numbers go down.  Layla Anwar had the same thing, but google actually froze her stats.  She got pretty livid about it.  She hasn't posted anything in forever, though.  Too bad.  I read her all the time.  Very intelligent Iraqi lady.  More intelligent than the majority anywhere.  Can't remember how many languages she speaks, and she's an excellent writer.  She also said she did crappy on an IQ test.

Proves IQ tests don't do shite.  One week I took three of them from three different sites.  I did score quite well, and the scores were real close on all of them, but 'Layla' (think her real first name is Aisha) leaves me in the dust big time.

Then again, though retired now; I was quite a creator in the past.  Me and my flat mate have an album out, though it is on the web for free; it is severely ranked.  Everything that is ranked is in the top 1% on Soundclick.  No, I'm not gonna tell you what it is.  I also have a very good collection of poetry and short stories on-line, though the main series that goes with them could use some more work; with the first volume needing a couple of weeks of rearranging with a thesaurus desperately needed, but I'm not going to do that.  After all, it took both me and my former publisher (who killed his company before my work got out) how many back and forths before he realised the flaw?  And I never did until he told me about it.  I used to draw pictures too.  Realistic cartoons, but I don't do that anymore either.

NO I'M NOT GONNA TELL YA WHERE TO FIND 'EM, SINCE THAT WOULD MEAN YOU COULD TRACK ME DOWN, SAE FOOK AFF!

And do I care about google giving me incorrect information on hits?  Not really.  If I was that concerned, I'd rearrange the blog to make it so every entry gets a hit, but that makes it a pain in the butt for everyone, doesn't it.  And I don't have to care about anything anymore.  I've already won the game big time, and I'm just waiting for the time my gods think they can stop abusing me.  That should be a bit before 2014, from what I see in the news.