Sunday, November 18, 2012

Payback Time: Boycott The Brands That Helped Kill Prop 37

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_26620.cfm

Copy the list and DO IT!  Trader Joe's juices are cheaper, anyway.  They didn't promote prop 37, but they didn't fight it, either.  And you can get TJ's versions of ALL this crap, and it tastes better, too.  NO, I don't work for TJ's.  I go there every week to shop, though.  Between them, Grocery Outlet and a certain produce that sells some really awesome local/ semi-local veggies, I'm doin' OK.  I also feed 10 cats, two of which do NOT come in the house, and I buy them fish steaks and stuff, and my bill is still under $200.00 most of the time (3 out of 4) since I cook in bulk from scratch.  Helps that room mate is all vegetarian, and I'm not quite.