Thursday, November 29, 2012

Caged Gerbil Shooter Does Good

http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2012/11/photo-of-cops-good-deed-becomes-big-hit.html

Wow! A Good Cop!

Well, they are out there, though they have to prove themselves to me first, considering all the 'Bad Cop No Donut' stuff out there, but I'm fair and post the good stuff too (sometimes) when it happens.

Too bad they ain't all like this.  My stomach churns at all the police brutality and corruption crap.

I thank all you camera people who are bringing the corruption to light.  I reserve a special respect for you.  Doesn't mean I still don't hate your guts, but. . .  (Well, they might go OK stuffed with your ground meat and proper sausage spices, but I suppose ya don't wanna hear about that!)

Oh, and here's another good caged gerbil shooter, I mean 'cop'.  A REAL cop.

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/29/sheriff-deputy-stands-up-for-the-first-amendment-during-tsa-opt-out-week/

Not a worthless piece of shite in a uniform that grants him the ability to act with impunity due to qualifried immunity.