Friday, November 30, 2012

Academy Of Pediatrics Push Abortion Pill For Teens Without Parental Consent

http://occupycorporatism.com/academy-of-pediatrics-push-abortion-pill-for-teens-without-parental-consent/

Sounds like a great idea to me, since how many teens want one of those infernal parasites to stultify their lives, not to mention they generally don't have the resources to take care of the little shite so someone who wasn't in anyway involved in the creation of that worthless biological accident is gonna have to foot the bill.

And the population of Russia is declining the last time I looked, and the government would like the women to dumb down and become better breeder cows, but I don't see that happening.  Parts of this article are crap.

No one should have to become pregnant if they don't want to be.  And 'just don't have sex' is kind of a harsh expectation for most isn't it?  I mean, even I wasn't celibate in my younger years.  I grew into it, all right?  Vibrators are more fun, anyway.  They never let you down, and you don't have to take them out to dinner or make any personal compromises for them.

Gods, I LOVE PLanned Parenthood!!!!!!!!!!!!!