Sunday, November 18, 2012

LATEST REPORTS ON GAZA MASSACRE

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/latest-reports-on-gaza-massacre/

Considering all that's happened, I'm surprised Gaza still exists.  I also note no one is really stepping in to stop the killing.

I remember in the early 1980s when I was still a stupid zionist twit who didn't have a clue as to what was really going on (I thought zionism was just a declaration for Israel's right to exist.  Considering what they are doing, I don't think so anymore.  Not in the form they are in, anyway.), I made a real distasteful joke about them. . .if only I could remember exactly what it was.

I have a vague recollection about it being connected to what is happening now.  I suppose I should be thoroughly disgusted with myself for whatever I said.  Instead, I'm flatlined.

This reminds me of what europe did to the First Nations when they got here.  Land and resource war takeover, because it could be done.  One is no worse than the other, but I identify more with the ways of the First Nations tribes I've associated with in the past.  I did have a DinĂ© lad friend a long time ago, and though he had to go back to the reservation; I remember him fondly.  He's still around, though I can't afford him anymore.  We had a lot of fun when we were together, and he taught me a lot.

I think Israel will get wiped soon, and the ones' who are responsible for its inception probably intended for that to happen, from what I've read and seen.  I have real mixed feelings about that.  After all, the good will be destroyed with the bad.  And the worst of the instigators are not in Israel.  They're in London.  The Rothschilds and their ilk will be somewhere far away when Israel is destroyed.

What an ostentatious bunch they are.   Scroll down and check out some of their real estate, though some of it has been 'donated to charity'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Read the post too, if you like.