Friday, June 22, 2012

Texas Cops Ticket Thousands Of Schoolchildren To Raise Revenue, Some As Young As 6-Yrs-Old

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=34820

I wonder how many parents are seeing their offspring on the 'barbie' in their mind's eyes after bringing home their umpteenth ticket?

This is insane.  Then again, a part of me says 'SERVES YA RIGHT FOR BEIN' A BREEDER YA STUPID, SADISTIC IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I mean come on!  How'd you like to be born today?  Not that I think there ever is a good time to be born, and I think I'm an uber moron for having asked for this life.  And again to rub yo' face in it, but won't the little shitester(s) be fun to drag around when you're totally out of resources, before the transition happens?  Or during the worst time, WHEN the transition happens?  Maybe that money you spent on that pack of cigarettes shoulda been spent on condoms?

'DO COPS SHOOT CAGED GERBILS TOO?'