Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Concept My Flat Mate Nixed

Putting the most button pushing picture on the refrigerator, like this:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEge7M_HkB2obhaOSALQYEOkniIDvYgw9eqhCZFRpijAy1NLJyec4BfRUJU5rC9tFPfMNgufvgUS760s6WEWXxJyvIpAy7xGwl5o_0ZThj_poRfhDXeE0TFPvLym0yLNrMAdlrQ9SmP-Gfc/s400/baby+in+jar(yuko).jpg

Man, can you imagine the reaction from folks?  The only thing that could beat it is to have a jar with an aborted fetus in the front window.  I can't do that, though; having gotten fixed at 19 before I had sex.  I'd have to ask somebody else for theirs, and I doubt that would go over too well; though you never know.

So what's the point of this post?  Uh, LOOK AT MY BLOGGER I.D..  DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING?

That, and I have to keep proving to The Order I am still a legitimate Arsehole to the 33rd Degree, and I'm not falling down on the job.