Saturday, June 30, 2012

November 6, 2012

29---------91°, 95°, 96°

October 2, 2012.  Hottest day of the year.  How weird is that?  96° F at the weather station.

November 6, 2012.  81° F.  INSANE!!!!!!! Summer ends today in the Bay Area.  It was 4 weeks and a day long, though the hot days were spread out a bit.  I don't think I'll see another summer.  Only three days in the 90s.  Best year I EVER had.

But I really could do without suffering heat stroke in November in the Northern Hemisphere!

I can't wait for a cold rainy night, electrical storm would be nice; though we rarely have them here.  Stand outside under the overhang of the balcony with a hot cup 'o tay, or on the front walkway which is completely covered, and just stand there and watch the rain come down, and the sky light up once in a while if we're lucky enough to get an electrical storm this year, and I still don't have a full time job.