Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The u.s. Is Being Deliberately Destroyed From The Inside Out

Links?  No, no links.  Those are in the rest of the blog.  I'd like to know who and what is behind it, and what is planned for the land.  There is also the fact the u.s. is the biggest world consumer who supports Hell knows what percent of the world commerce.  (I ought to google the exact statistics, though ya know what Sam Clemens said about statisticians.)  If the u.s. goes, so does the rest of the world, as far as the economy goes; but that is a good thing.  Might bring barter back, big time.

There is also the fact the u.s. exists on the blood sweat and tears of the so called third world.

Now I've put up a few posts here and there that imply space aliens are behind this, and they want to kill off most of the population, and use the rest as slave labour.  Is it so?  How am I to know.  I don't have free access to the Akashic Library.  How can I know anything?

OK, I will post a link.  A link to show what idiots we are in the u.s..

http://www.mindfully.org/Sustainability/Americans-Consume-24percent.htm

(If 40% of births are unintended, why can't we legally throw them into the stew pot?  It would eliminate a lot of problems, including traffic jams, landfill space, and the world would be a little quieter.)

Now, can anyone say it wouldn't have been better for the world if the u.s. and its prodigal mindset never existed?

And I suppose I'm alive now to see the final fall of this abomination?!

Is it worth it?

Yeah!  AFTER it's over.  While it's happening, I'll be calling myself a moron for having asked for it, but you know how it is.