Monday, June 25, 2012

New World Order Blueprint Leaked

http://www.opednews.com/articles/New-World-Order-Blueprint-by-Rudy-Avizius-120621-56.html

And what if the brainwashed masses who feed the system wake up?  Those that will be left alive, anyway.  They just might.

And another thing. . .how often do plans work out in the long run?  I've met some who say they don't make plans, since what's the point?  I've got a couple of plans, but those are more based on immediate action.  If this, then that.  I sure as Hell ain't planning for the future, since I don't think there is one; as far as I'm concerned.  Well, there could be; but I ain't biting.  It would mean there would be sharing an estate with small crotch droppings, and I can't handle it.  I think I'd rather be Joe Bonhamed than have another one or more of those vile, infernal creatures in my vicinity day after day.  Whenever I see one, what goes through my head is basically, GET THAT DAMN THING AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!