Monday, June 25, 2012

Expected Cosmic Events In 2012 By Pane Andov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q2Du_DkKbo&feature=player_embedded

Is this worth watching, or is it just more new age garbage?  I have no idea, but I have been goaded into posting it.

According to his message at the end, I am NOT there.  I mean, I HATE this place.  I've SEEN the Otherside, and as far as I'm concerned this place is a SEWER compared to there.  We are here because we asked for it, but I've grown sick of it due to what I've experienced, and what I've learned.  Yet I'm still here.  I was told by an individual  (I'm NOT gonna tell ya who/what he was.  I don't wanna give myself away to anyone I don't already know.)  on the Otherside to "FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED, OR ELSE",  during a potential self-destruct, so I'm doing what I gotta do, and waiting to be taken out by whatever means I agreed to before I was born. . .whatever the Hell that was.  WITH A 'TUDE, DAMMIT!

Well, we've got less than 6 months to see if I wasted another 1 1/2 hours watching a video, and another 5 minutes on this post.