Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Five Health Steps The System Does NOT Want You To Take

http://www.naturalnews.com/036227_disease_prevention_how_to_health_care.html

Some of these are kind of like, you really gotta go out of your way; like water filtration?

I'm vaccinated, spayed, litter box trained, and I can open my own cans; but it's not like a had a choice regarding the vaccinations.  Also, my loser breeder parents couldn't have afforded me a private education, so I couldn't have gotten into the public indoctrination centres without them.  I can't afford the water filtration, I try to buy non-GMO by reading the bar codes, water filtration is too costly for the money that we have just 'enough' of for daily living, and I did quit doing supplements, though my flat mate spends a small fortune on them.