Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Feds Prepping For 'Nuclear Incident' In America; Why Now?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2275/755/Feds_Prepping_For_Nuclear_Incident_In_America;_Why_Now.html

Damn good question.  Why now?  Well, they are planning on restarting San Onofre, and just what are the real radiation totals in Michigan right now?  I swear, if I had the money I'd get a Geiger counter, and hire a private pilot to fly me over in a light plane, find out for myself, and post it everywhere.  Yeah, it would cost; but it beats driving where out of staters get extorted by crappy cops as they're driving through, and like HELL I'm giving tsa any business.  But I'm not rich, so it ain't gonna happen.

Japan is kinda far away, but a couple of storms are going to hit it this week, and one is an all out typhoon.   And we do seem to be on the cusp of WW III.

That's all the good news for now.  Maybe more tomorrow.