Saturday, November 28, 2015

What The Government Fears The Most

http://www.cracktwo.com/2015/11/genius-meme-reveals-only-thing-this.html

They covered it it the 'toon 'Bug', and Percy Shelley said it.  "We are many, they are few!"  I think Percy was killed, quite frankly.

Now can we stand together?

Non sequitur thant fo' a misanthropic isolationist to say, huh?

WELL I CAN BE A HONKEY-GRINGO-CRACKA-MOJADITO-NIGGA-NIP WID A BIT O' INJUN ON TOP (etc. . .) IF I WANNA BE FOR THE OCCASION, HUH?

HEY!  A FORMER DINEH (Navajo) BF APPRENTICE SHAMAN EVEN DECLARED ME HONOURARY DINEH!  I was even learning a few words of his language.

JUST ASK PRINCE EA!!!!!!!!!  WE ARE ALL ONE!  UNFORTUNATELY THAT INCLUDES THOSE DAYAM GERBIL SHOOTERS AN' ALL THAT, BUT THEY'RE JUST LOWER ON DA TOTEM POLE O' THE COSMIC SCHEME O' THANGS!!!!!!!!!

(Am I confusing the Holey/Holy Hell outta ya yet on how to take me?  Yes?  GOOD!!!!!!!!!)