Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Personal Rant

Did Turkey start WW III today?  Can anything be more suicidal?  Russia, China and Iran are on the same side, not to mention how many more countries have the integrity to remain on the correct side of history?  Am I supposed to keep working non-profit with no worries for mine self personally?  Not that those who live with me and depend on my services can say the same, but hey?  For whose evolution am I here for?

Oh, is that cold; or is that cold?  Well, I know what I am.  I've also got enough Akashic Knowledge to make me miserable, but not to do any major amount of damage.

I just have to wait some more.  This is getting to be a pain in zee bootay.

***********************************************************************************

I am going to spend Black Friday at home, like I always do every year.  Neener-neener.