Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Personal Rant

Reality creation.  It's real.  I can do it on occasion, fueled by either proper intention or desperation.  Not reliably, of course.  Otherwise, we would have won PCH already.  Well, we have, but only amazon crap, and we're boycotting amazon.  At least I am.  Flat mate thinks if we get someone else to pay for it, OK; but. . .'it' got too frustrated by trying to establish an account or moving too slow, we never used the prizes.  Now with amazon attacking Michael Rivero's site, I DON'T WANNA USE ANYTHING REGARDING amazon, AND I DON'T CARE IF WE GET A $500.00 WIN FOR THOSE WORTHLESS SHOITES!  Not to mention how crappy they treat their workers.

Reality creation.  Once I wrote a story set that was a literary nightmare.  A lot of what happened in the story happened in life, only the role of the characters was all in reverse.  Of course one of the characters symbolised me.  WTF?!

Oh well.  So I built a couple of 'walking erector sets'.  Thank the gods it's OVER!

And, yes; I KNOW amazon IS A PROPER NOUN, AND SOMETIMES I DON'T CAPITALISE TO SHOW MY CONTEMPT FOR THIS OR THAT, IF YOU HAVEN'T CAUGHT ON!

***********************************************************************************

Gods, what we have to go through to remember what we are, who matters, and what matters.  Some never realise this in life.  And for those that do, the circuitous routes to the knowledge are INSANE!  And everything clicks so late in life.  Gods, with rare exception, the young are so damn STUPID!  I know I was.

Those of you who helped me and are no longer here, thanks!  See ya later, in a saner frame of mind.