Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Personal Rant

Everything is so strange, I'm surprised my head hasn't exploded yet.  News, coincidences, axis tilt, a promise from long ago, instincts, a touch of Akashic Knowledge, having become a cat magnet and a ton of other things are making my head spin.  I'm also so tired, fed up, and sick of my self-induced enslavement regarding those chains of my own design that I would really like to take a chop saw to, but hey!  At least I know each day brings me one day closer to everything I want.

So obsessed with the passage of time, I am.  Less than 25.5 months for era's nadir, provided mine sources are correct.  Man, I've been doing these countdowns forever.  They never amount to anything.  Will this one?

111 weeks, not quite.  So long, so short a time; depending on what circumstances you're in.  Right now, all's good; but long term. . .uh-uh.  Then again, time doesn't exist in the Cosmic Scheme of things.  There is also reality creation that I can occasionally do here and there.  Not reliably, though.

Through the illusion of time, I continue to wander and wait.