Saturday, November 21, 2015

Personal Rant

I am a part of you, you are a part of me.  If there is no time and reincarnation is a fact, I occupied many bodies that are now containing other consciousnesses.  (Say that last word ten times really fast.)

We are all ONE.  Different aspect so Source.  Cells of Source.  Atoms of Source.  Mind of Source divided.  So are those hellions known as 'caged gerbil shooters' as far as this blog is concerned.

So I'm supposed to see them unconditionally?

Uh. . .the day the poles of Pluto are as hot as the day side of Mercury, huh?

***********************************************************************************

It was 77° F. here, yesterday.   November 20, 2015.  Shoreline was 71°.  It is MISERABLE in this flat if it's over like 70° outside.  We used to have a huge yucca tree protecting part of the room not only from the sun, but the wind.  The cut it down.  I threw a bunch of castor seeds down, and two years later we are getting some shade from that, but not like before.  The window also gets pinged all day from exploding seeds, and so do we on occasion when we're on the balcony, or the window is open.  Trust me.  It does NOT feel good to get hit by and exploded castor seed.  Thank the gods I only get hit two or three times a year on average.

***********************************************************************************

Do not pay attention to the stock market.  It's not real.  Pay attention to commodity prices.  Oill closed at 39.39 yesterday.  Danger, Will Robinson.

***********************************************************************************

Ifn the game were real, where would you be?  Sutherlin.

Might as well be Tristan da Cunha.

***********************************************************************************

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs. . .
Fuckin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind. . .

NOT THAT KINDA SIGNS!

Going nuts.  Carrot in front of my nose.  Always just out of reach, and never knowing if I'll ever get it.  I was told I'd get it.  A long time ago by someone with an Akashic Library Card who had, and hopefully still has a vested interest in me.

Not that I know that.  It's been so long. . .