Saturday, November 28, 2015

Obama’s War On Truth

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2015/11/obamas-war-on-truth/#comments

This was started from the first day this POS was in office.  Gods, I had such high hope for him.

Ya know, he's about as black as a piece of bright laser paper as far as I'm concerned.  He acts like the worst of the ashkenazi trash.  (As opposed to the cool Ashkenazi.  Another Ashkenazi chick who we weren't sure about just helped us out.  That's TWO.  She extended our trip into the ABYSS by two weeks.)

Which reminds me:

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/search?q=help+needed

Of course I benefit from this too. . .sorta.  I personally don't need it as much as my flat mate, but I do need it to stay in the situation I am in.  I do have several other options for personal survival that I'd really rather not deal with.  I'll leave it at that.

Yes, there are tons of cool Ashkenazis.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's more good than bad.  It's just the bad are in the position of making the world go round.  I will help expose their evils, but general Jew bashing is INEXCUSABLE!  So is Muslim bashing.  Again, half my ancestors are Muslim, I have a dozens of distant cousins in the area of that persuasion, and they are like everyone else.  The last time I saw them (aeons ago), they were living more like a 1950s lifestyle, but so what?  Whatever makes them happy.  The contributed a lot to society, and didn't want to hurt anyone.  Same goes for those I worked with, and still work with.