Sunday, October 4, 2015

Personal Rant

I'm a'goin' tootally LOOPY!!!!!!  It's like I almost know something, but not quite.  I have a hundred yards to get out of the labyrinth, but I can still take a wrong aisle.  NOW WHY THE FECK IS THERE AN 'S' IN 'AISLE'??????!!!  OR ISLE, OR ISLAND?!!!!!!  GODS, DO WE HAVE A STOOPID LANGUAGE, OR WHAT????!!!!!!!

I swear.  If you're new to the world, sometimes I wonder if Chinese ain't easier.  Or should I say Mandarin, or whatever dialect?  And their written language!  Sheesh!  Don't ask why the majority of Asians are more intelligent than those in the Western World, huh?

Getting so close to everything I want, but it ain't gonna be easy gettin' thar!  Gotta go through Hell to get to Heaven, huh?  Even though technically neither exists.  Heaven and Hell are just analogies for higher and lower levels of existence.

I'd love to know how it's gonna happen.  How many more doors do I have to go through?  How many more doors do I have to wait for to be unlocked?

Oh, please be before 2016 gets here; is all I can say.

If I'm going to work to glue all that is together again, I'm not very good at it being the 3rd density gimp-'tard that I am currently.  I NEED A FECKIN' AKASHIC LIBRARY CARD, DAMMIT!   UNLIMITED ACCESS, NOT THE PIDDLY ARSE SHOITE I KEN FROM WEE GLIMPSES OF THIS AND THAT!

Rant, rave, moan, groan, threaten to strangle with five inch armpit hairs and nose licks, I ain't gonna get it; huh?

Oh, well.

DAMN, I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT NO MO'!