Friday, October 30, 2015

Personal Rant

Sometimes all you can do is speculate.  You think you have a connexion, you aren't quite all the way certain; but it sure as Hell seems like it.  You notice things.  You think you know things, but you can't ask to verifry; because it may target you, or give information to the wrong side of history in which case they can mitigate or prevent damage to themselves.

Will I remember what I'm thinking of now, tomorrow?  Heh-heh-heh.  Maybe not.

One thing I can say is, beware trying to erase those who make no errors.

OK, two things.

Ain't today's hackable technology great?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

I could post a link. . .but I don't think I will.

I know I'll soon b dancin' in the ruins!  I'll have a lot to celebrate!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!