Saturday, October 31, 2015

Capri

https://www.google.com/search?q=capri+pics&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CDIQ7AlqFQoTCLbl--HV7cgCFUPnYwodNpENFA&biw=960&bih=484

Gorgeous island with a vile past.  And who knows about the present?  Rome hasn't really changed, I hear.  Landed in their aeroport (dated spelling) once on the way to the former Yugoslavia, but it's a place I'd rather avoid even if I did have the money.  All of Italy is a no-go zone for me, really.

What European nations would I go to in a private plane?  Ireland, Iceland, Switzerland, Germany, Greece, the Scottish part of the UK, and that's about it.  The rest of the world?  Bolivia, Uruguay, Mexico, Japan, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Thailand.  The last two countries in the winter.

AFTER the world settles down again.  Wouldn't go anywhere now.  But then I won't be here, so what's the point of even bringin' it up, huh?