Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wimp Nation: Poised To Fall

http://fredoneverything.org/wimp-nation-poised-to-fall/

Freddie Reed, outdoes himself again!

Though I will say I disagree on his implication of blacks being not as sharp as whites.  I know I've known tons of blacks who've left me in the dust from an intellectual perspective.  Two awesome systems analysts I worked with in Dallas, TX were some of the best.  (Though one did a good job of hiding his intellect with the way he conducted himself.  He could solve any problem, though; and he was FAST!)  How are the majority raised?  A ghetto brat of any colour ain't gonna do too well.  I not saying this to be politically correct.  I'm saying this from experience.  I.E. you will probably find a Japanese person or Chinese person who is actually living in Japan or China more intellectually capable than a 5th generation u.s. person of Japanese of Chinese descent.