Thursday, October 22, 2015

I MAY NOT BE BLOGGING SO MUCH IN THE FUTURE

Did I actually find a 'real' job?  Waiting on a background check.  It's really low pay, with less than 40 hours a week, and sometimes waaaay less, but we shall see.  It's enough to buy groceries for us, hopefully, but it  will be a sporadic on-call thang.  I did it before for a couple of weeks, but at least this time the hours won't change, and I won't have to cal every morning to see if I'm working today, never knowing what hour I start.  Gods, that was nuts.

What will the hours be?  Job has a high turnover rate.  Will I cut the mustard, or be laid off again?  I didn't make the last one, but from what I see in the want ads, seems like not many others do, either.  And a former boss who used to work at that company that shall not be named is now working for someone else.  I guess he had too much integrity to work with a bunch of idiotic, mercenary backstabbers.