Thursday, October 22, 2015

Personal Rant

A date has come and gone.  Changes are subtle.  Has a certain road turned for the better?  Sure seem like it.  Will it continue so?  I dunno.  I can't take anything for granted.

Willie!  Dear, beautiful, sensitive artist.  You gave another date in the near future.  11/12/15.  Someone else mentioned to me a Samhain of the future, and a special date to me is a Samhain of the past.  Does it mean anything?  Shall I have a knock on the door on that day, and if so. . .by who?  Or should I ask, by what?  Wish you weren't so far away, Will.  I also know about some something in your post of the day.  Glad to be esoterically mentioned.  I'm trying. . .for a little while longer.

Keshe data dump in a few days.  Will that amount to anything?  All the information is already there.  All the alternative news people know it.  All the blue pillers can go to the compost heap.  They ARE a big part of the problem.  They are food for the system that should be starved.

Now I go back to the waiting room.  Oh well.  At least it's a nice waiting room. . .with an old Mac, main lights off, an electric candle, and I think I'll get a cup of the second best Pu-erh with cream on the planet.  Not quite as good as Numo. but close enough.  Numi's Pu-erh Jasmine is the best tay I ever had!

Gods, why must time pass so slow?!

Well, maybe it won't seem like that if I start new job next week.  I'm trying to rearrange my sleep schedule now.