Friday, October 30, 2015

THIS IS ENOUGH TO TURN A GAY CHICK STRAIGHT

http://investmentwatchblog.com/more-young-men-than-ever-before-are-refusing-to-get-married-the-reason-women-arent-women-anymore/

Cool!  Fewer active breeders!  Too bad it's mainly the Western World.

Yo!  My marriage was a mistake.  Anyway, we only got hitched for tax purposes, which benefitted us for one year, then they changed the laws, and we got screwed.  It was also with the wrong person, considering I only went after him because he reminded me of someone else.  However, my current flat mate is also my soulmate, and we will NEVER get married.  I think we're going on our 23rd year together without a fight, so hey!  Even if I am the one to lug the 50 lb. bags of cat litter up two flights of stairs.

AND I HATE CROTCH DROPPINGS. . .unless they're properly cooked, seasoned, and on a plate next to some stir-fried veggies and rice!