Tuesday, October 13, 2015

US Troops Are Committing Suicide Now More Than Ever

http://investmentwatchblog.com/us-troops-are-committing-suicide-now-more-than-ever/

Hey!  They volunteered for it.

I read Israeli soldiers commit suicide at high rates too.  But military service is mandatory in Israel.  Go, or go to jail.

https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=do+israeli+soldiers+commit+suicide+a+lot&gws_rd=ssl

They see it as the only way out, and I'd say this says something about painting all Jews black as being quite wrong.  Even a lot of Ashkenazis are sweethearts, too.  One extended a roof over our heads for a month where we live, and offered to take us in if we have no where else to go.  I've known way more nice ones than Zionist jerks.  On a global level, I wonder which has a higher number?

Realistically, it can't be done; though.  I'm not sure we have anything to worry about, though.  I think we have enough to get us to where we're going.  Barely.  A promise made long ago, and a bunch of coincidences tell me that.  Actually, with what I know; there is definitely nothing to worry about.

I should be ecstatic, but instead I'm raging against all inconveniences I currently face.

Oh well.  Let's see where I'm at in a couple of weeks as far as the 'bad attitude' goes.