Sunday, August 26, 2012

THE MOST CRITICAL LES VISIBLE POST EVER----READ ABOUT THE CANCER CURE

Musical Chairs in Red Flag County.

http://www.smoking-mirrors.com/2012/08/musical-chairs-in-red-flag-county.html

This has got to be Leslie's most valuable post of all times.  Check out the links regarding the cancer fighting.  Write everything down.  What have you got to lose?

NOW PUT THIS LINK EVERYWHERE!!!!!

No, I haven't decided I liked you.  It's just that there's stuff I have to do, all right?  I have a commitment to do the right stuff whether or not I like you.  A pre-life contract.  I wish I could just go away and never have anything to do with anybody again (non-bloodsucking critters and various demi-gods not included), but that isn't and option at the moment; it will not be conducive to the garbage mostly responsible for my 'tude if more heal themselves and give less money to these parasites, so hey!  Continue to use and spread the information, and continue to stay out of my face.

Go raibh maith agaibh.  I mean thank yous.

Now get away from me.