Sunday, August 26, 2012

2012 US Presidential Election Fraud In Motion: Obama Sends “Voting Services” To George Soros Company In Spain!

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/08/25/2012-us-presidential-election-fraud-in-motion-obama-sends-voting-services-to-george-soros-company-in-spain/

Old news to me, but hey.  I'm writing in Ron Paul.  Now only if everyone did that.  People here are just sooooooooooooo stupid, though.  If they weren't, there'd be massive boycotts and noncompliance, and people doing just as little as possible to keep the system going, but that's not going to happen.

And ya know something?  I can't say I feel sorry for 'em.  I find 'stupid' rather intolerable.  Willful ignorance, you know?  Man, I know I wanna take a flamethrower to my past self for some of the things I did, but that's not an option.

And how many are gonna take my suggestion after reading this?  After all, it's the only way, isn't it?  And it's never too late.  But nooooooooooo.  Too much trouble to change your ways, huh?

Then why are you reading this damn blog to begin with?