Monday, August 27, 2012

Antonio Buehler Strikes Again------And Is Gaoled Again

CALL FLOOD: Peaceful Streets Founder Snatched-up for Filming Austin PD Stop

http://www.copblock.org/19967/call-flood-peaceful-streets-founder-snatched-up-for-filming-austin-pd-stop/

The ongoing saga of a REAL u.s. hero.

OK.  I'm in an 'across the pond' kinda mood, and I'm gonna keep 'gaol' as the spelling; though that is one of the words I go back and forth with where I do use 'jailed' a little more than half the time.  I figure the Commonwealth spelling is gonna generate more readers in the u.s., just for them to see what I'm talking about, since 95% of them DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT THE ORIGINAL SPELLING WAS on a good day.

With the u.s. education system, I suppose that's deliberate.  The government wants most of us dumber than rocks, and the grand majority are only too happy to comply to being materialistic, non-thinking wage slaves that are in debt up to their ears, and more interested in the next  Justin Beeber movie. . .(oh yeah!  Bieber, and he's allegedly a singer!)  I mean concert, than the fact the world is on the verge of WW III, complete economic collapse, THE REVOLUTION OF GAIA, and the fact that quite a few of us aren't going to be here in another year or so!