Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Headline

Pot Smoking Permanently Lowers IQ

Tell it to Steve Jobs, Carl Sagan, Stephen King, and. . .

Well, then on the other hand, we do have barky obama and mikey bloomberg.  Yes, it can be abused, and people can get fooked up; but that's SOME.

No, I'm not gonna post the fookin link.  It's crap.  Just more propaganda.  No, I'm not a pot smoker.  Never have except for side stream smoke which I do try to avoid, but it helps some out.  I've spoken to artists that said it helped with their creativity.  I've heard it can help with shamanistic experiences.

Still, I will post this links to refute above headline:


The 10 Smartest Pot Smokers on the Planet… Cool Enough to Admit It



http://coedmagazine.com/2011/02/02/the-10-smartest-pot-smokers-on-the-planet-cool-enough-to-admit-it/

The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet… Cool Enough to Admit It 

http://coedmagazine.com/2009/02/06/the-10-most-successful-potheads-on-the-planet-cool-enough-to-admit-it/


I use other drugs that aren't controlled substances.  Things I can buy in a nursery, grocery store, or pick from the fence 2 apartments down.  Hey!  I've studied witchcraft.

Baby fat is kinda hard to come by these days, but you can use Crisco instead, all right?