Monday, August 27, 2012

All These Natural Disasters. Are They REALLY Natural?

Or do we have weather and earthquake wars?  Iran?  Tesla technology?  The fires in Russia and the U.S.?  The weather systems known as hurricanes, cyclones, and typhoons; depending on where they're at?  What they're hitting?  I wonder who is REALLY responsible.  Speculation going strong here, but this seems like one HELL of an interesting week we're facing.

If I get my way, see ya on the Otherside.

Depending on the will of my gods, of course.

I'll probably even like you there.

Oh, I can't say that.  My reputation will be RUINED, and I may be demoted to Arsehole to the 32nd Degree.  I just can't have that.  Not fighting so hard to make it to the 33rd.

Well, what ever.  Things do seem to be falling into place.  ;-)