Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why Does The U.S. Government Treat Military Veterans Like Human Garbage?

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/why-does-the-u-s-government-treat-military-veterans-like-human-garbage/20342/

Well, I will be one of the first to say not everyone is a Bradley Manning or Antonio Buehler.

Some are garbage.  Psychopaths getting a job to kill 'ragheads' in genocidal resource wars are absolutely disgusting.  Actually, I think the whole military mindset is pretty vile.  I was almost raped by a soldier once.  (Navy)  Fought back (I was in very good shape.), and was in circumstances where I ended up getting him under military arrest, though he probably just got his wrist slapped.  I don't know.  It's not like I could have found out, but rape happens so much internally. . .both genders, I think that's rather beyond distasteful.

If anything remotely like that happens again, I will unconditionally try to kill the bastard if at all possible.  Nothing left to lose, huh?

But I will NEVER find myself in the circumstances that happened then, again.