Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Take Care Of Two Cats

One, I seduced in.  Tachyon Shiva Steele.  Beautiful grey longhair with green-yellow eyes.  He's got an incredible personality.  The other was just a wee kitten who climbed up to our balcony in desperation a couple of months ago, and he's as wild as ever.  I wonder what he saw that so traumatised him, to make him so reluctant to open up to anyone?  The interloper is Percival.

Tachyon is still technically a kitten.  The two are inseparable when they're together, and tonight was the first time they went out together.  Percival finally developed enough confidence to go out front.  Unrelated males.   I don't think Tachyon is going to need to be fixed.  He's not acting like a male, and I don't think he's all together 'right'.  It happens.  I think they might also work together.   The bond between those is INCREDIBLE.  The love is awesome, and it has been proven again that everything I ever read about cats is wrong.  They might as well be Alexander and Hephaestion.