Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Lords OfTthe Temporary And The Great Work---Les Visible

For those who do not check out every day if he wrote something for that day.  I post his best, most critical stuff.  Some days are better than others, and this one really struck a chord with me.

http://www.visibleorigami.com/2012/08/the-lords-of-temporary-and-great-work.html

I swear, this dude is one of the most addictive writers out there.  I love the guy.  Glad I don't live with him, though.  If he knew me, I'm sure the feeling would be mutual.

You have no idea how hard I am to live with.  Unless of course, you're a critter.

Or judging from this blog, maybe you do know how hard I am to live with.

(Will I end up in the stew pot tonight, or will I make it to work tomorrow?)

No, but I am one of the most self-centred, pretentious, arrogant arseholes on the planet, and I'm in your face about it.  I also don't compromise myself unless there is absolutely no choice.  Have you noticed?