Saturday, July 21, 2012

America Loves Israel. Why??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxSW09PtYw&feature=youtu.be

Amazing.  HOW CAN ANYONE SUPPORT THIS?!!!!!!!

AND THIS IS FROM A MISANTHROPIC ISOLATIONIST!

A misanthropic isolationist who's a bit more aware of false 'history'.  The false history of a political banker fiefdom 'nation' that should not exist as it is.  A misanthropic isolationist who REVILES injustice.

And when I was young and stupid and uninformed, like in the days before the internet, I was a zionist.  Reading Leon Uris might do that to you.   (Exodus was a good book.  I finished it in a couple of days in high school.  I had a weekend and after school job at a golf course, it was winter, a rainy day, and I had no customers one day, and maybe like 2 on another.  Didn't pay much, but sometimes it was money for nothing.)  Now I know better.  I condemn this worst show of human behaviour.  Despite the fact I'd be a sore thumb in Palestine, but hey.  I just won't go there. Just like I won't go to Israel.  I used to want to visit, but now. . .no fooking way.

Thank the internet for quelling all illusions.  Though again, I hope Israel isn't bombed into oblivion.  I'd love it if everything worked out, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.