Thursday, July 26, 2012

Genetically Modified Apples Newest GMO Creation to be Pushed On Consumers

http://naturalsociety.com/genetically-modified-apples-newest-gmo-creation/#ixzz21faWJmOc

I guess I'm gonna have to start buying all my apples at Trader Joe's, farmer's market and a certain produce place.  I don't trust Grocery Outlet for this.  Well, unless something is labelled organinc.

If your apple doesn't turn brown, make a note not to buy it again.

On the other hand, maybe if you eat enough of them you won't turn brown either if someone takes a bite out of you, though I personally would rather not eat you raw.  Long pig a la shashlik.  Mmmmmmm.  With mushrooms, chopped shallot, red bell pepper, roma tomato pieces. . .

Man, I'm gettin' hungry.  ANY VOLUNTEERS??????????????

Yes, you do hope I'm kidding.  Well, let me give you a clue.  I'm still loose on the streets, so ya think?